HCR-Edit - Changes
This is a list of changes and new features added in the recent versions.
version 0.5.0 beta
- added support for reading and writing HDR high dynamic range images.
- added support for reading raw float data.
- added support for writing binary and ASCII float data.
- added exposure adjustments.
- added normalizing function.
- improved handling of incomplete images.
- now remembering file format settings in file dialogs.
- various improvements and fixes.
version 0.4.0 beta
- changed byte order of 48 bit color PPM files for being compatible with POV-Ray.
- allowed loading of PNGs from interrupted POV-Ray renders.
- improved handling of large image files.
- added function for merging several image files.
- added 'levels' color correction tool.
- various minor improvements.
version 0.3.0 beta
- fixed error in calling the documentation from within the program.
- added variable blur radius for focal blur.
- improved focal blur speed.
- fixed missing warning when leaving new file or closing after changes.
- fixed non functional color curves in grayscale images.
version 0.2.0 beta
- fixing missing warning when exiting after changes.
- fixing swapped color channels on various occasions.
- decreased stepping of brightness change.
- added undo function for modifications.
- added saving of program settings when exiting.
- added color curve adjustment function.
- added focal blur post processing using a depth image.
version 0.1.0 beta
- initial public version